Research and development
Get the µ-MIM® technical Newsletter
This newsletter is about our metal injection moulding (MIM) technology including the latest development of Micro MIM Japan. This newsletter is about our MIM technology including the latest development of us.
A List of Back Issues
Fronteering the SDGs Binder
Powder difference by powder manufacturing methods
Tungsten (W) application in metal injection moulding or MIM process
Paper review; AM co-researching work using FDMet
New Year Greetings 2021
The latest trend of quality management of metal powder
The analysis for alloy developments
Mass production technology of metal components with thin wall by Micro MIM
Materials with High hardness (MIM)
Additive manufacturing Vol. 2 A collaboration of metal AM and MIM
Additive manufacturing Vol. 1 Metal AM outline
TAISEI KOGYO and Micro MIM Japan
Measurement technology supporting metal injection moulding process (MIM)
Degreasing / Sintering furnace for metal injection moulding process (MIM)
Mould and moulding process
Micro MIM Japan 2019 Exhibitions Review
Surface roughness determined by metal powder and binder
- Binder plays an important role in producing MIM
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.11
- µ-MIM® technology can be further extended with titanium
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.10
- µ-MIM® technology is assured by our latest evaluation system
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.09
- Develop new applications of titanium-based materials by µ-MIM®
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.08
- Innovative of gear production produced by micro MIM technology
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.07
- General principles for selection of Stainless steels about MIM
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.06
- 3D-MIM® mass-produces complex designed metal parts with high precision
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.05
- Success in micro nozzle mass production made of difficult-to-machine material
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.04
- Possibility of magnetic materials spread by MIM technology
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.03
- Reviews of medical exhibition in last 4 years
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.02
- Quality control of micro-MIM : a focus on process capability
- Micro-MIM Newsletter Vol.01
- Embrace change and make that “something” happen in future
- Technical Newsletter Vol.21 :Leave the thin-walled components to μ-MIM.
Technical Newsletter Vol.20 :The further reason why µ-MIM® is chosen.
Technical Newsletter Vol.19 :The reason why µ-MIM® is chosen.
Technical Newsletter Vol.18 :MIM application to processing resistance material.
Technical Newsletter Vol.17 :Some popular questions on MIM.
Technical Newsletter Vol.16 :Cost-down was realised in High-Precision Process.
Technical Newsletter Vol.15 :Introduction of the latest X-ray CT Unit.
Technical Newsletter Vol.14 :Mirror polishing of Titanium alloy MIM parts.
Technical Newsletter Vol.13 :3D metal printer and MIM.
Technical Newsletter Vol.12 :Technology that turns µ-MIM into reality.
Technical Newsletter Vol.11 :Thin-walled MIM that used to be impossible can be achieved µ-MIM®.
Technical Newsletter Vol.10 :Mould-less MIM prototype & example of surface modification of MIM
Technical Newsletter Vol.9 :Mass production with MIM of ultra-small gears become possible
Technical Newsletter Vol.8 :Technology to measure what we cannot see
Technical Newsletter Vol.7 :Applications of MIM-made gears
Technical Newsletter Vol.6 :Quality control of complex geometry Improvement
Technical Newsletter Vol.5 :Techniques for manufacturing external parts using MIM
Technical Newsletter Vol.4 :Development new MIM material with antibacterial property
Technical Newsletter Vol.3 :Measurement of fine parts with complicated geometry
Technical Newsletter Vol.2 :Injection moulding of Titanium
Technical Newsletter Vol.1 :How to realize µ-MIM®